In Autumn 1 we learnt about Planes, Trains and Automobiles.
Where have you travelled in each of these types of transport?
Has each type of transport always looked like this?
Things to do at home:
- Do a mini traffic count outside your house.
- Make a map of your route to school.
- Collect transport tickets if you go on a journey.
- Write a story about a child who goes on a mystery train ride.
- Have a little look at a bus or train timetable with a grown up. When is the next one due? How long will the journey take? Where will it go?