- Year 5 Visit Edge Hill University March 2020
- World Book Day March 2020
- Girls’ Football March 2020
- Year 6 Science February 2020
- Year 5 and 6 Family Learning Projects January 2020
- Year 6 Visit to LJMU – November 2019
- Liverpool Junior Lord Mayor – November 2019
- UK Parliament Week November 2019
- Booky Breakfast
- World Book Day 2019
Barlows Primary School,
Telephone Number: 0151 525 2751
Fax Number: 0151 525 8310
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @BarlowsPrimary
The School Office is open from 8:00 am until 4:30pm every school day.
Queries from parents and carers
Queries from parents and carers can be directed to any of of our Admin Team, who will be happy to assist:
Mrs Val Wright (Bursar)
Mrs Janette Roberts (Senior Admin & Admissions)
Ms Collette Moon (Admin)
Miss Vicky Chialton (Admin)
Mrs Samantha Johnstone (Admin)
Queries from members of the public
Queries from members of the public should be directed to Mrs Val Wright (Bursar) using any of the following methods:
- Via appointment / letter / drop in at the school office (please see address above)
- Via email : email@example.com
- Via telephone: 0151 525 2751
If your query relates to Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) please contact our SENCO, Ms Clare Bakstad, or our Inclusion Manager, Mrs Rachel Daye, via the school contact details above.
Each morning Teaching Assistants will be on duty at each of the entrances to pass on any day to day messages for teachers. If you wish to book an appointment to see a member of staff, please do so via the school office.
If you require paper copies of any information on the school website, these can be requested via the school office.