- Year 5 Visit Edge Hill University March 2020
- World Book Day March 2020
- Girls’ Football March 2020
- Year 6 Science February 2020
- Year 5 and 6 Family Learning Projects January 2020
- Year 6 Visit to LJMU – November 2019
- Liverpool Junior Lord Mayor – November 2019
- UK Parliament Week November 2019
- Booky Breakfast
- World Book Day 2019
Year 5 Visit Edge Hill University March 2020
Year 5 Visit Edge Hill University – March 2020
On World Book Day 2020, Year 5 had the fantastic opportunity to visit Edge Hill University. During the day, children took part in a range of innovative and engaging mathematics activities with students from the Faculty of Education.
Afterwards, they toured the campus and visited Edge Hill’s new Catalyst library. The children particularly enjoyed visiting ‘The Cave’ – the UK’s first super immersive 3D virtual space as well as visiting the computer tech department where they got a taste of programming robots and learnt how they are used in different industries.